Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome to Man Mondays


Innovation is a big part of life at DBI, so we decided to branch out a little and give some perspective that most of us take for granted, the man’s perspective.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jared and I am the man behind the scenes at DBI. You won’t see me at the client meetings but you may catch me in the studio or delivering flowers. With the ever changing wedding market and with so much more male participation we thought a male’s perspective was important.  Man Mondays are for anything from Fashion and Style to Tips for Everyday Life.

I decided to kick off the first ever Man Monday with some sharp attire. We all know if you look good you feel good. A tailored suit is the easiest way to achieve that sophistication. Blue suits are a staple for a man’s wardrobe – they say every man should own one, I own two. It works well for a power meeting or a stylish night on the town. Accessorize it with a red polka dot bowtie and a pair of cordovan polished oxfords to finish the look. You’ve now taken a man and turned him into a gentleman.
 *Suit from Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment