Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Real Client Review

Last week I was up late working on proposals and received an email from a 2012 bride of mine. Wondering what the email could be about I immediately opened it. She not only attached a few photos (see below) from the day but also included a lovely note - here's a snippet:

"...And I can't tell you how many compliments we've received. My mom especially appreciated how careful you were to get her flowers properly affixed to her outfit :-)....it was quite a relief for her that you took care of her pinning! This is the perfect example of what I loved most about your work: in addition to your creativity and friendliness, you are completely professional and you pay attention to all of the little details that let your work shine...

After high-fiving myself I realized that I get to do it all over again this year. I'm so excited for all of our clients, ranging from flower-free to luscious garden paradise weddings. We are installing backdrops, designing dessert displays, and partnering up with some fabulous vendors this year. And I'm especially excited about our growing team - we have some amazing talent joining us this season so get ready to see some new DBI regulars. 

This week we "officially" kick off wedding season 2013 and can't wait to start flooding the blog with images. In the meantime, here are the photos the bride attached of her November 2012 celebration - enjoy!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment