Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Big News - We're Moving!

Now that we officially have the keys, we can announce that we're moving!

Having moved to a retail space when the business outgrew my home studio, I've loved being in our Old Town space - business has doubled and event requests have gotten bigger - but it's time to move on.
 
After a few years of working out of a retail/commercial space, I have been dying to get the business back to a live/work space and that time is finally here.  For many in my industry, this may sound backwards but as everyone knows by now, I march to the beat of my own drum.  I convinced my dear husband to sell our home and find one that would be big enough to accommodate both business and life, separately but under one roof.

I'm sure you have a few questions so here are some details:
Where: We're staying local and moving 4 miles down the road to an area called Hollin Hills (for you architect geeks - google it). We've found the perfect live/work space, with the ground floor belonging to DBI. We've been obsessed with this neighborhood for years and are thrilled to now call it home.
When: We officially have the new space, but will be slowly moving over the next few weeks, as we are in full swing of wedding season and don't want to interrupt the event schedule. September 15th is the official start at Hollin Hills.
Clients: It's business as usual around here. We're still offering the same services, including floral design and month of coordination. The new studio space is the same size as the current space, so we have retained our capacity for large events.
 
Thank you to my family, friends, and colleagues for the super positive support, even with my crazy ideas. I am beyond excited for this move and can't wait to host everyone at the new space.

In the meantime, make sure you're following us on instagram (@studiodbi) as this weekend we have a beautiful wedding at Masonic Temple, with glitzy details and what's sure to be a big dance party.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment