Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Flower Crowns - They're Not Just for Kids

As a kid I remember making flower crowns out of wild daisies during summer days, trying to keep myself occupied. Back then I didn't have floral wire, tape, or any other tools. We'd literally pierce the stem with our nails and weave a crown. Now as an adult, I not only still rock them but I also love when my clients request them (flower girls, BMs or even the bride!!). They are the perfect bohemian or whimsical addition to any event.

A few weeks back one of my ultra cool bride rocked one for her rehearsal dinner. I can't wait to see pix of her wearing, but in the meantime here's our intern Beth working it as a model:



And a big thanks to Coachella for making flower crowns cool again (not really). 

No comments:

Post a Comment