Monday, January 23, 2012

Brrr It's Cold Out There


Welcome back everyone. We had one of the sweetest weddings this weekend - congrats to S&A! It was full of winter-y design pieces (think white and silver arrangements!) and as if perfectly timed - snowflakes appeared as the guests took to the dance floor. Everyone boogied into the night as snowfall covered the Capital. What a fantastic way to kick off the 2012 Wedding Season!

While the snow was absolutely gorgeous and perfect on Friday, today we're dealing with the slushy mess that was left behind. SO to take our minds off the freezing cold outside I thought I'd share a Florida wedding I did back in October - orchids, flip flops, and water elements - I think I'll be heading over to expedia.com here shortly....

Tomorrow I'll be bringing in inspiration from across the pond - hello to all of my UK readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment