Hello readers - as we all prepare for this holiday season we thought we'd bring you some tabletop decorating ideas. While most decor can get cheesy (as mentioned below) here are a few easy tips for keeping it festive yet elegant:
1) Focus on keeping it simple - choose 2 of the seasonal colors (red, white, green, blue, etc) and stick with them throughout (we chose red and white...see ours below)
2) Use metallic accents to bring in the extra glamour. If your place setting has gold trimming, stick with gold.
3) Bring Xmas tree decor to the table - those ornaments look fantastic in simple apothecary jars (if you don't have apothecary jars use a simple glass container - see ours below)
4) Not a florist? No worries! Purchase big blooms and use a narrow container to create a full looking arrangement.
5) Make sure the heat is on high! Create that cozy atmosphere!
*all images property of DBI Events
Check back daily as this week we'll be posting our vintage rental items on the blog! And next week we'll be bringing you some ideas and a photo shoot covering NYE parties!