This week we've got another simple holiday DIY project for you. If you're looking to add a little vintage flair to your holiday decor, this tree topper is perfect!
-Several vintage book pages
-Three different patterned scrapbook papers
-Holiday scrapbooking embellishment
-A small piece of wide ribbon, about 6 inches long
1) Using the book pages, follow the steps from our previous tutorial on how to make accordion paper decorations (each section should be made with half a sheet of book page).
2) After completing the book page accordion circle, use a small drop of hot glue to attach it to a slightly larger circle you've cut from one of the papers.
3) Repeat this step, attaching this circle to a slightly larger circle cut from the second paper type. Cut small triangles out of the entire edge to create a "sawtooth look."
4) Attach a final circle to the last one, cut from the third paper type.
5) With hot glue, glue a small ribbon loop to the back for placing the topper on the tree. Just make sure it's large enough to slide over your top tree branch.
6) Finish off the topper with a scrapbooking embellishment, placed in the center of the book page accordion circle.